NAVIGATING THE AMEN WEBSITE
1. Hold your cursor over a sliding panel to stop and read it. Remove your cursor and the panels will resume sliding.
2. To navigate the sliding panels either click on one of the circles at he bottom left of the slider bar, or use the LEFT-RIGHT arrow keys of your keyboard.
3. Most sliders link to a post. Click on panel to view that post.
4. To search the Amen website, write any word, or phrase enclosed in quotation marks, in the search window in the upper right corner of the web page. A drop down box will display a list of locations.
5. Be sure to view each of the categories on menu bar at the top of the page. A large amount of good bible centered materials are to be found inside the web site.
6. The small numbered squares on the bottom right of a menu page link to additional menu pages of that category.
7. There is a feedback space at the end of all articles. We can only respond to the most serious inquiries and we will read all comments but those we deem worthy of response we will try and get back to.